A unique complex with a landscaped area, a large swimming pool with a recreation area, a playground, a cafe and just a 10-minute walk from the beach.
The complex includes 4 residential buildings (from 5 to 7 floors), consisting of 180 modern, conveniently planned, bright apartments of different sizes.
– well-thought-out infrastructure, including a reception, an outdoor pool, a cafe with a panoramic sea view, a minimarket;
– a wide range of apartments – from studio apartments with an area of 45 m to apartments with 3 bedrooms 195 m,
– the height of the ceilings in the apartments is 2.75 meters;
– in some apartments – parquet, in others – tiles with warm floors;
– all apartments have comfortable huge terraces;
– elevators made of stainless steel, elevator communication is connected with the parking;
– availability of solar panels;
– spacious underground parking for 150 cars;
– 600 sq.m. area of commercial facilities on the ground floors;
– protected area;
– its own management company;
– convenient transport interchange.
The resort village Becici, teeming with sea, sand and hospitality, has twice been awarded as the most beautiful beach in Europe.
Becici, Budva are dominated by the Mediterranean climate. It is the warmest and sunniest place in the entire Montenegrin Riviera. Even in winter, the coast is very warm. Montenegro is also unique in that in one season of the year you can move to summer and winter natural living conditions.
The sea is within walking distance. Also nearby there are restaurants, cafes, shops, a large embankment that connects the village of Becici with Budva.