Location: Village Becici
Size of apartment: 45-135 sq.m.
Number of bedrooms: 1-2
Number of bathrooms: 1-2
Price: from € 1700 euro / sq.m.
ANATA Residence is a unique complex located in the village of Becici (Budva).
The complex includes 4 residential houses (from 5 to 7 floors), consisting of 180 modern, conveniently planned, bright apartments of different sizes.
– thoughtful infrastructure, including a reception, an outdoor pool, a restaurant with panoramic sea views, a minimarket;
– a wide range of apartments – from studio apartments with an area of 45 m2 to apartments with two bedrooms of 135 m2;
– The height of the ceilings in the apartments is 2.75 meters;
– in all apartments comfortable huge terraces;
– Stainless steel elevators, lift communication is connected with parking;
– the presence of solar panels;
– spacious underground parking for 150 cars;
– 600 m2 area of commercial facilities on the ground floors;
– protected area;
– Convenient transport interchange.
The resort village of Becici, full of sea, sand and hospitality, has twice been awarded as the most beautiful beach in Europe.
Becici, Budva are under the dominance of the Mediterranean climate. This is the warmest and sunniest place on the entire Montenegrin Riviera. Even in winter, the coast is very warm. Montenegro is also unique in that in one season of the year it is possible to move into the summer and winter natural conditions of life.
The sea is within walking distance. Also nearby are restaurants, cafes, shops, a large promenade that connects the village of Becici with Budva.