The restored, stone villa “Cattaro” is located in the heart of Kotor Bay, five meters from a cozy beach. In front of you is an old, three-storeyed mansion in the Venetian style. Around the villa there are several lawns, where in the afternoon guests can sunbathe on the sun beds, and in the evening arrange dinners (portable grill at your disposal). The entire territory of the villa is securely fenced, so you can safely let the children frolic on the lawns.
The villa, with a total area of 320 sq.m., consists of 6 bedrooms and 2 living rooms. Read more:
On the first floor:
– Spacious living room,
– Kitchen with everything you need,
– Dinner Zone,
– Sauna with sitting area and shower,
– Separate bedroom with 2 single beds,
– Dressing room.
On the second floor:
– Spacious living room with fireplace,
– Full kitchen,
– Several dining areas,
– Bedroom with 2 single beds,
– Dressing room.
On the third floor:
– Four bedrooms with 2 single beds (can be moved if necessary to make a double bed),
– Four bathrooms with shower.
The villa is equipped with everything necessary for comfortable living: air conditioning in all rooms, free WiFi internet, dishwasher, washing machine, parking for several cars, sauna, sunbeds, outdoor furniture.
Cost of rent / night:
|Period||May||June||July August||September||October – February||March, April|
– Minimum booking period is 14 days.
– Advance payment when booking – 30%, the rest is paid upon arrival.
– Upon check-in, a security deposit of EUR 250 is required, which is returned to guests upon eviction in case the property is safe.
The price does not include:
– Tourist tax of 1 euro for each adult and 50 cents for children from 12 years.