Location: Village. Stoliv
The villa area is 150 sq.m.
Plot area: 167 sq.m.
Number of bedrooms: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3
Price: € 499,000
The villa is located on the border of the ancient settlement “Stoliv” in a rather secluded place. The village of Stoliv and other ancient settlements in this area are under the protection of UNESCO.
The convenience of the location of the villa is emphasized by the fact that from Tivat airport to the villa about 20 min. by car. Only 15-20 minutes by car from this place in one direction is the ancient, ancient city of Kotor. And in the other direction, at almost the same distance, is the city of Tivat with a state-of-the-art luxury complex and a marina, the complex is Porto Montenegro. There are no analogues of this project in the Adriatic.
Villa has an unusual for this region and a modern design in high-tech style.
This advantageously distinguishes the given object from other buildings of the traditional style.
Vila has four levels:
1. At the so-called “zero level” there is a garage for one car place, a “technical room-laundry room” with a washing-drying machine, a bathroom and a room with a sauna.
2. At the first level there is a kitchen and living room area with access to the front terrace, which has an unusual jardiniere along the front of the site with characteristic Mediterranean plants.
3. On the second level there are two rooms and a bathroom. One of the rooms has a front balcony, the other has a side terrace. Rooms can be used as bedrooms, study, children’s room, etc.
4. At the third level there is a room with a front balcony, a bathroom and a corridor with access to the back terrace, which has a modern stylish canopy – pergola. Behind the terrace is a cozy playground – a green area. From this place you can see an amazing view of the mountain range behind the villa, the bay and the red, tiled roofs of the buildings located nearby.
The villa can be used both for year-round living and for summer holidays.
Some details and features of the villa:
– Floors with electric heating
– Air conditioning / heating – multi-conditioning system
– Interphone / intercom
– The Internet
– Cable / satellite TV
– Security alarm
– Garage doors with remote control
– Protective roller blinds with electric drive
– Modern kitchen with built-in refrigerator, dishwasher, oven
– Additional technical room “wine cellar” with the output of their kitchen
– Fully equipped bathrooms in the whole house
– Equipped “laundry room” with washing-drying machine, technical table top and sink
– Connection to central water supply
– Its source of water at the site
– Possibility to build your own berth for comfortable bathing, parking of boats, etc.